Pilot waypoints can't be entered into the FPL

Hello,
I have an issue with custom pilot waypoints using the latest version of the Q400. I can create waypoints, however, once I have prestored waypoints in my database and enter the identifiers into the FPL, the FMS just comes up with the "DEFINE WPT" page again, as if the waypoint didnt exist. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: This is what I see when clicking on the Info page of an existing custom waypoint: https://i.imgur.com/pNyGgq3.jpg

Comments

• Edit 2.0: I can now confirm that the cause of this issue is the Navigraph cycle itself. I uninstalled the Q400 and tried it, and it worked. Once I installed the Navigraph cycle, it didn't work anymore.
    I would like to know if anyone with NavDataPro can confirm having the same issue.

• edited August 2018

Hi !
    I had Navigraph 1805 installed for the MJC Dash8 and I was having the exact same problem. Couldn't reuse pilot stored waypoints. I reinstalled MJC Dash8 over existing installation and works now correctly but with database of october 2017. Before doing the reinstallation of the MJC Dash8 I tried the 1702 (february 2017) Navigraph FMS database update and I had the same problem. For sure there is a problem with the Navigraph update which is not fully compatible with MJC Dash8 FMS database.

• edited August 2018

Hello !
    Forgot to mention that I have Win10 64 bits and P3D v4.2.
    I'll try to find something regarding permissions issue.
    With Win10 it happens a lot no matter the program you're using.
    As usual no warning messages except that the forbidden program (what ever it is) didn't do his job.
    Annoying.
    Hope somebody at Majestic will look at this discussion and find a solution or a workaround.

• Ok I am closing this as having two posts with the same data ends up causing more confusion.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.