Ground steering is setup and working through FSUIPC, but my ground steering controls are reversed.

Hello,

As the title suggests, I have been able to successfully setup my nose wheel steering axis, but the controls seem to be reversed. If I press the rocker switch to the right, the aircraft turns left and vice versa. I even tried checking the reverse box in the p3d axis settings but that did not make a difference. Is there something else I can try to fix this?

Comments

• I think there is a reverse setting in FSUIPC that you could try.

• @Douglas999 said:
    I think there is a reverse setting in FSUIPC that you could try.

Hmm where is that setting FSUIPC? The reverse controls button in p3d works fine with other aircraft, but the Q400 must be setup differently.

• The Joystick calibration tab of FSUIPC has the check box to reverse controls.

This is the paragraph from the manual

1. The other option is Rev. If you check that, FSUIPC4 reverses the axis completely, just before supplying the calibrated value to FS. All the calibrations and so on are done exactly as above—if you select Reverse you will simply see the Output value change. This option is provided for the few cases where the FS option for axis reversal doesn’t appear to work, or doesn’t apply in any case.

hope this helps