ARM Approach not available approaching LIPB

Hi,

I tried multiple flights from LIPE to LIPB with an RNAV approach and unfortunately, I never had the option of ARM APPR on the NAV page as from 50nm from LIPB.

Restrictions have been respected and TO (VNAV) to 1st restriction (14000) was used for the descent to 5600 ft.

I am unable to understand why this is happening and I am pretty sure all procedures were respected.

Please find additional details below:
RNP > ANP value
IRS is in NAV mode
Selected APPROACH is RWY 01 RNAV
ARCDU on FMS

Thank you!

Vincent

Comments

• Hello, my last LIPB charts are from September 2019, when there was no RNAV approach. Can you post a picture of the approach chart and the routing on the LEGS pages.
    The reference point for calculating the 50 NM or 30 NM distance is the last point of the approach (EoA). Could it be that you have an interruption in the form of a holding in the routing, where I believe the direct distance is measured? But the whole thing is not that bad either and should not hinder the approach itself, since with ARM Approach the sensors required for the approach are theoretically checked, the scaling is changed and the flight phase changes to terminal.