Missing approaches/ILS info in the FMS at some airports

Just started flying this beauty, and its certainly giving me a run for my money. But i was flying into EGLC last night (default scenery) and noticed that there was no ILS approaches in the FMS APPR PLAN page for either runway. Furthermore, i was landing into LDDU this afternoon and noticed that neither runway had any approaches on the approach plan page too, although when i dialled in the course and ILS frequency it still worked fine.

Do i need to do some sort of navaids update? I think it's worth mentioning that other aircraft such as the PMDG 737 and FSLabs A320 don't have this problem, only the dash 8.

Comments

• Same here, happened after I updated to 1.024 version pro 64 bit windows 10 several weeks back. Hope MJC can rectify quickly and patch as soon as please. Seems a lot of users having identical problem with Course change or FMS Appr Plans recently.

Regards Bruce

• Sorry, what do you mean by APPR PLAN PAGE? After selecting an approach, this page only gives you a general overview of the selected approach, but entries are not possible there. You select the actual approach, as well as the start, from the FPL page via the MENU page. There you will find the entrances for the approach and departure on page 1 at the bottom right and left. On these following pages, Rwy, SID/STAR and Approach are selected with transition, if necessary.