Thank you.

Since it typically isn't done much, I think it's time somebody posts the thread this forum deserves, saying "thank you" Majestic Software for the quality of your products, the standards to which you hold yourselves and the respect towards and genuine interest in your customers and their satisfaction.
I recently had the misfortune to have to deal with one of your big, german competitors who knowingly sell products with glaring errors, give you attitude when you ask for support and, and I literally have this in writing from them, consider it "voluntary" to fullfill their part of the sales contract by providing the functionality that they advertised and you payed for. This ordeal just made me realize all the more what an incredibly good choice I made when the MJC-8 was the first "signficant" investment I made into an addon for my flight simming. I mean yeah, it apparently spoiled me a little, but that's definitely a compliment to you guys. I lucked out big time. Your software is not only simply good but mainly it's reliable and high quality standards are visible. You offer very involved, hands-on support both on these forums and via direct email. You have me feeling like a valued customer where the competition leaves me feeling like a scam victim.
None of that should be taken for granted on a market that is flooded with half-hearted shovelware by developers who are uninterested in their customers once the transaction is done. It is no wonder that my VATSIM account will show you 99% of hours flown in a DHC8.

Thank you, Majestic. You rock. I really appreciate you and I'm looking forward to the future of your company.

Comments

• I also agree with this. I bought this plane but really didn't use it for a year or so. Learning curve is steep. But it's one of those planes that keeps me coming back now. I also would like to say thank you for developing such a fantastic airplane.