Bravo Throttle config

Hello everyone
I am a long time user of the Dash 8 but recently i changed over to the Honeycomb Bravo Throtle. It is taking some time to get things right but slowly getting there but was wondering if anyone had a throttle profile that they could share?
Kind regards.

Comments

• I just got my HC Bravo also and I have been trying to set it up to work with the Majestic Dash8 for the past days! I love this Throttle, but man there is no instructions on how to set it up! I have found profiles for the PMDG's and Quality wings but nothing for the DASH8 yet or the TFDI 717. I have tried using a mix of FSUIPC and the HC Config tool but still not working 100%. Problem is setting up the Detents on the POWER levers and on the PROP Pitch.
    Really hope someone is able to help out here because on the HC site there is not much for help.

P.S. Once I am done, I’ll share my settings/profile here this way people will have a base to start with!

• Hi
    I too recently bought the Bravo and had no trouble setting up the Q400 for P3DV4.5. I get Beta range from the thrust levers which is excellent. The Beta range works in the detent as it should. I do not have FSUIPC at all. It worked 'straight out of the box'

• Anyone have a profile to share?

• Hi
    sorry for delayed response. No, I deleted P3D upon new system and installation of MSFS. Now awaiting the Q400 + for this system, whenever it arrives.

• edited November 2021

@pjbflyer said:
    Hi
    sorry for delayed response. No, I deleted P3D upon new system and installation of MSFS. Now awaiting the Q400 + for this system, whenever it arrives.

So how's it been flying a Cessna the last 6 months?
    I've found the CRJ is the only thing worth flying on MSFS. It'll keep me going for a while.
    Jon

• edited November 2021

I don't fly any default a/c. I have the BN2, CRJ, DC6 and Spitfire..(with the DH6 in view when it comes out soon). All work perfectly with their respective profile on the Bravo. But also really waiting for the Q400/300 as this a/c in P3D is excellent..I hope the Bravo will enable all prop functions particularly with the Q400/300 a/c.