Setting up Tiller in Control panel

Hi,

I use Thrustmaster T.1600M joystick and also have registered version of FSUIPC. I use P3Dv4.5 and twist the joystick for the tiller use on other aircraft (PMDG , Aerosoft which steers the nosewheel), but am unsure what I need to input via Control panel.

I've gone through the forum and seen various posts which also mentions FSUIPC setting, is anyone able to assist me as I'm really unsure of what I need to do and any settings needed.

Thanks

Jason

Comments

• Hi,

Is anyone able to comment and help??????

THanks

• Well I think no-one from Majestic is even replying, which I'd say is not very good customer support in your forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• While we attempt to answer questions promptly, we are not always able to provide an immediate response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A search on the forum, and or possibly a look in the manuals that have been provided with the aircraft would offer some insight.

The Q400 does not rely on any functionality of FSUIPC, but many users prefer this method to bind their flight controls, quite similar to setting it up in the default control options of the simulator once you assign your desired axis to SPOILERs (pages 9 & 10 of the SystemPanelGuide), or one of the several threads in the forum (http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/comment/3655#Comment_3655)

Cheers