Go Flight MCP Pro Config

Hello,

Has anyone gotten a recent version of the Q400 working with the Go Flight MCP/MCP Pro? I see some "beta" files floating around Pollypot Software's page; and I'll get some basic heading select functionality, but I have not been able to find a configuration file that allows me to use the altitude preselect knob on the MCP unit.

If anyone has any insight or could point me to a working version of a Go Flight configuration, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

I have the GF MCP Pro running with the Q400. I used LUA programs via FSUIPC using the XML interface. As it is part of a complete installation, sharing of the programs wouldn't help you.

I would also suggest to look for LINDA, if they have implemented the functions you need.

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Hi,
    I also use Goflight's MCP Pro with the Q400 and FSX. I only use FSUIPC for the configuration of all the buttons and switches of the MCP Pro including the buttons for heading, altitude, etc.

Christian

• Can you elaborate how by chance, or share your settings?

I guess I use the Pollypot Software configurations for PMDG products, so I'm not sure how to approach the Q400. I've looked at LINDA but after several hours of trying to understand it, it's simply over my head.

Thanks.

• Hi,

For FSUIPC, it is simply a matter of using the macro mouse function to configure the desired buttons and switches.

Christian

• FYI: The only drawback of mouse macros is, that with every new version of the Q400 you have to recreate them, as they point directly into the gauge code via hex addresses. But as there are only few buttons and the number of new releases is not so dramatically high, this is an option to follow.

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Hi Reinhard,

Tanks for the info

Christian

• @cridel said:
    Hi,

For FSUIPC, it is simply a matter of using the macro mouse function to configure the desired buttons and switches.

Christian

Thank you.