missing variables for ADI stby

Good morning.
i'm looking for the variables for the ADI stby but i can't find them.
i see only one variable classified if i'm not wrong: EFISdata _-> STBY _-> QNH or something like that, but it's classified OUT, float 32, so read only, whereas it should be IN.
the functions are 3.
1) brightness + and - (stby display light dimming)
2) STD (automatic setting on QNE 1013 hpa)
3) baro set (encoder to insert the various pressure QNH or QFE).

Can you please check and tell me if I am wrong in anything?
Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

I set the STBY QNH via control 15433. I can't remember, where I did find this code, but via thisXML code I am able to write the QNH directly. STD I use the same control with 1013.2 as the parameter.

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Hi,

I just checked it again: "EFISdata_->STBY_QNH" has the code 15433. So obviously you can write to this control too.

The baro rotary knobs and the STD buttons are controlled by these variables:

airData_->ADC[0].controls.barometricCorrectionRotaryDelta
    airData_->ADC[0].controls.barometricCorrectionSTDPush

airData_->ADC[1].controls.barometricCorrectionRotaryDelta
    airData_->ADC[1].controls.barometricCorrectionSTDPush

For the brightness buttons and the BARO button I didn't find the variables too.

Rgds
    Reinhard

• @aua668 said:
    Hi,

I just checked it again: "EFISdata_->STBY_QNH" has the code 15433. So obviously you can write to this control too.

The baro rotary knobs and the STD buttons are controlled by these variables:

airData_->ADC[0].controls.barometricCorrectionRotaryDelta
    airData_->ADC[0].controls.barometricCorrectionSTDPush

airData_->ADC[1].controls.barometricCorrectionRotaryDelta
    airData_->ADC[1].controls.barometricCorrectionSTDPush

For the brightness buttons and the BARO button I didn't find the variables too.

Rgds
    Reinhard

thanks a lot.
    I use SPAD.NEXT, to interface commands, I don't know if you know
    are you telling me the variable
    1) EFISdata _-> STBY_QNH needs the cosice 15433 (how should I use it?)
    2) the variables listed below are for the PFDs if I'm not wrong, not for entering data in the ADI stby, right?
    thanks again

• Hi,

I use the XML interface via LUA code, where you have to calculate a hash value for each variable to address the function. And the value to set is provided as a parameter. Details can be found in the XML interface documentation provided with the Q400. I have no knowledge about SPAD.NEXT. So my input might not have been of help for you - sorry!

Rgds
    Reinhard

• @aua668 said:
    Hi,

I use the XML interface via LUA code, where you have to calculate a hash value for each variable to address the function. And the value to set is provided as a parameter. Details can be found in the XML interface documentation provided with the Q400. I have no knowledge about SPAD.NEXT. So my input might not have been of help for you - sorry!

Rgds
    Reinhard

no problem
    thanks anyway