Flaps as Axis?

Hi, I have been trying to assign flaps to a lever that I have on my hardware (as an axis) - unfortunately it works only as an axis assignment without value configuration, so any movement extends it maximally to Flap 35. I'd like to make it similairly to Cond Lvr./PWR Lvr. Is it possible to make a command that will assign specific values on the Axis to extend flaps position? I haven't found any similar function regarding axis in the documentation.

Comments

• Hi,

Are you assigning the axis directly in the simulator or are you using FSUIPC?
    With FSUIPC you can define the flap detents exactly to your needs. I run this setup for many years now without problem. So if you are not using FSUIPC, you should go for it. Definitely the best addon for simulator (after the Q400 of course).

Rgds
    Reinhard

• edited December 2021

Hi Reinhard,

Thanks for your advise. I am assigning the axis through the JCC command that I was trying to work with.

I am just wondering if it is possible within the JCC interface (through a command) that was equipped with the new TRAINING release and thats what I failed to articulate in my question before.

Regards

• edited December 2021
    Hi cloudycherno,
    i have the same issue, when assigning the flap lever of my throttletek via the connector app, it will go down all the way to flaps 35 (even if i selected flaps 5, or 10 etc…) No clue how to assign detents to it?!

Brgds Ben
  • Hi Ben!

I've been able to do it through the default P3D menu, otherwise nothing worked! I just set the flap axis to the specific to my software - and then I changed the sensitivity to max and set a little bit of null zone (about 10) it works like a charm, I didn't need to set any detents or so, it works perfectly.

Regards