Freighter version of Q400 and lighting

Hi,

I have the Training edition of the Majestic Q400 for P3DV5.3 with the most recent hotfix, and I just installed the cargo/freighter version of the Q400 and flew from CYUL to KLGA, and noticed that the landing lights aren't dynamic like they are on the normal passenger version of the Q400.

Is there some way to fix this?

Thanks

Comments

• The freighter mod was created during the initial release of the Q400 back in 2013 and was provided for the freight flyers. Initially, there really was not much traction on this mod. So we elected to leave it as a user file if any one wanted interest in using it.

Cheers
  • @MASTER_WARNING_PTR said:
    The freighter mod was created during the initial release of the Q400 back in 2013 and was provided for the freight flyers. Initially, there really was not much traction on this mod. So we elected to leave it as a user file if any one wanted interest in using it.

Cheers

I understand. My question is, is there some way to fix this and reinstate dynamic lighting for the landing lights on the freighter mod?

• More than likely not unless our modeler makes changes to the original files.