Q400 was great in P3D. Hope Everyone at that Dev Team for Majestic is well.

Hey guys, I know things have been fairly radio silent lately regarding the whole "Q400 MSFS WHEN?!" thing in the sim community. So I'm just going to say this instead.

I LOVED the Q400 in P3D. It was basically the main aircraft I flew. I also know that real life happens, as I've had enough real life happen to me lately lol. So I just want to say I hope everyone at the Majestic Dev team is well, and I look forward to flying the plan in MSFS, whenever that happens. There's too much hype and hate on the internet, so hopefully this bypasses that. :)

Stay Flying, Y'all.

~ Lark

Comments

• edited March 2023

A nice sentiment.

I am still using P3D (v4.5), with no immedidate plans to change. It works, it's solid and it aint broke, so I won't mess with it. And, yes, I do love my Majestic Dash 8 in that. She's a dream to fly. For people using MSFS, I hope the Majestic Dash 8 in that, whenever she is eventually released, turns out to be just as good, if not better.

• @Larkshade
    Thanks for your kind words of gratitude and encouragement. Despite life events the passion for the project continues, but as mentioned at a slow pace. God's willing we will the the required mark. the world certainly has a new breed of culture which can harvest quite a bit of toxicity, but that has never deterred us from progressing.

@freddy
    We too hope that most of the platform in P3D can be replicated without too much difficulty and allow us the same level of performance, functionality and immersion that we were able to provide in P3D.

Cheers

• @kroswynd said:
    @Larkshade
    Thanks for your kind words of gratitude and encouragement. Despite life events the passion for the project continues, but as mentioned at a slow pace. God's willing we will the the required mark. the world certainly has a new breed of culture which can harvest quite a bit of toxicity, but that has never deterred us from progressing.

@freddy
    We too hope that most of the platform in P3D can be replicated without too much difficulty and allow us the same level of performance, functionality and immersion that we were able to provide in P3D.

Cheers

Have been waiting for it comes to MSFS since day one announced. Wish we can see an update soon or even some screenshots.

Since the dev progress seems slow, do you mind I ask whether the Majestic wants to hire more people? I'm familiar with the MSFS SDK. Have been working on a scenery project and a landable aircraft carrier all by myself. I can do both coding and modeling (blender/3dmax, not professional I have to say).

• Thank you for the offer, but we are fully staffed at this time.

• @kroswynd said:
    @freddy. We too hope that most of the platform in P3D can be replicated without too much difficulty and allow us the same level of performance, functionality and immersion that we were able to provide in P3D.

👍

• @kroswynd said:
    @Larkshade

Oh no worries, I give credit where credit is due. Until the day where I can jump onto Simshack shouting "Take my money!" I'll keep flying the CRJ, ERJ, and A321. Be sure to pass on to your team that Random Guy On The Internet says: "Y'all rock, good job!" lol.

• the majestic Q400 might be released for MSFS 2024 haha

• It very well might be....one never knows