Training Edition: Setting STD baro and Auto HGS brightness with mouse?

edited June 2023 in Customer support

I recently bought the Training Edition. I have updated it to v1.025a. I am using it on P3Dv4.5 HF3.

With the PRO Edition, setting the barometric pressure to 29.92 (Std) was done with a single left-click on the Baro knob. Values were changed up or down using the middle mouse scroll wheel.

Similarly, I believe it was also possible to toggle between Auto and Manual HGS brightness via a single left-click of the mouse.

However, I have noticed that I cannot do either of these in the Training Edition. Is that correct?

In the Training Edition, left-clicking the mouse on the Baro knob changes the value down (rotates the knob anti-clockwise) and right-clicking the mouse on the Baro knob changes the value up (rotates the knob clockwise). Values can still be changed up or down using the middle mouse scroll wheel. I do note that single-clicking the middle mouse scroll wheel does work and does set 29.92 (Std) baro ... but that is not what my muscle memory wants as I constantly find myself single left-clicking the button out of habit from previously using the Pro Edition.

For the HGS in the Training Edition, brightness is adjusted upward or download by left-clicking or right-clicking on the brightness knob or via the middle mouse scroll wheel. But I am unable to set Auto or Manual brightness ... even with a single click of the middle mouse scroll wheel.

1) Has this functionality been changed from the Pro Edition to the Training Edition? ie, I used to be able to single left-click the mouse on the baro knob and set 29.92, but now I cannot.

2) Is it possible to "reprogram" the mouse functionality so that I can single left-click on the baro knob and have it set 29.92?

3) How do I set auto (as opposed to manual) brightness for the HGS?