Can I operate switches and buttons only via mouseclock?

I have P3Dv4, FSUIPC 5 and Saitek Throttle Quadrants. These have 3 Toggle-switches each and I use them normally to operate the lights, Beacon etc. But in our beloved Dash it does´nt work. I found no way that I can use them, the only possibility is to use the mouse. Pushing such a switch would often be much easier and quicker and would help to reduce the workload. Has someone an explanation or an idea?
Guenther

Comments

• Hi,

You could check LINDA, which would connect your hardware to Q400 functions
    https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/424-linda/

Rgds
    Reinhard

• @Guenther said:
    I have P3Dv4, FSUIPC 5 and Saitek Throttle Quadrants. These have 3 Toggle-switches each and I use them normally to operate the lights, Beacon etc. But in our beloved Dash it does´nt work. I found no way that I can use them, the only possibility is to use the mouse. Pushing such a switch would often be much easier and quicker and would help to reduce the workload. Has someone an explanation or an idea?
    Guenther

I've used LINDA which does work; on a similar note though, is it possible to create a custom script in the .ini file to control LSK keys and specifically to toggle the NAV frequency from STBY to ACT?