Active Sky Next ATIS at Destination

Just purchased ASN and very pleased with it. The ATIS feature for the destination airport requires tuning the com to 122.02
however, I am only able to tune the radios in .25 increments and therefore unable to acquire the the correct frequency. It automatically goes to 122.025 even if I tune 122.020.
Is there a setting somwhere that will allow me to change to single point increments? I tried both the FMS tuning and direct radio tuning with the same result.
I looked in the MJC84 Control Panel but could not see any reference to this.
Thanks
John Proudlock

Comments

• Hello John,

I think it is because the radios of our Q400 do not use the 8.33 spacing that we have in Europe. However if you tune on 122.025 you are able to listen to the destination ATIS.

What I do not like with ASN is the visibility in 1/10th of a statute mile when low vis as I understand better in hundred of meters as we use in Europe.

Now, there is some feature that I like with the Majestic Q400 is that you can get any TAF or METAR in all parts of the world instantly through the FMS but I am not sure if it works with the PILOT, I think it is only with the PRO version.

Regards,

JP

• In the US airspace system, it is normal to omit the third place after the decimal when speaking of frequencies. "One three two point seven seven" refers to 132.775, "One two three point zero two" refers to 123.025, etc.

• Many thanks for your response, I will try again maybe I was too far from the destination to receive the ATIS as it in real life with VHF reception.
    John