MFD screen choices

Hello to all my friend virtual pilots!i'm new here and i would like to know only one thing!How we can change our MFD screen to show us the different choices that i see in the internet when i'm google it.i mean this type of screen
And this type of screen thank you in advance for your advices!

Comments

• edited November 2018

I am not sure what different choices you mean...? What I see on your screenshot I already see in my sim. Apart from that ATC screen on the first screenshot, which I suppose is from an ATC addon and has nothing to do with the Q400...? If you mean that popup of the MFD: you can get that one by clicking on the MFD screen in the cockpit. Your second screenshot shows nothing that's not already there by default.

• I think it's a good question! I have the Pilot version; mine will not overlay the CDI on the MFD, as in the first screenshot.

• I agree @veeze ! i have the pro version and mine too not overlay the CDI on the MFD like the first screenshot.That's what i mean @JvanE! What am i doing wrong????

• edited November 2018

Press and HOLD the FORMAT button for one or two seconds. To remove it press and hold the FORMAT button again.

• Thanks Jvan!

• @JvanE said:
    Press and HOLD the FORMAT button for one or two seconds. To remove it press and hold the FORMAT button again.

But how to couple this VOR format with FMS legs on ND? Thx in advance.