Some questions about FMS and Auto-Flight

It has been a long time since I bought this addon. And now, I have some questions about the FMS and Auto-Flight. I would be appreciated if someone can help me about these.

1. There is a vertical mode called "EL", which I think the meaning is Elevation Hold, But what is the condition that let the plane activates this vertical mode? Has majestic simulated this fuction? The same questions with "VNAV FLCH" "VNAV ALT"
  2. I always encounter some "bugs" on TOD position (like the picture shows). Is it a normal situation in the real life, or it's just a bug needed to be fix by majestic?

3. Is there a fuction that can draw FIX/RADIUS on ND like those Airbus/Boeing do? If so, how to make it?
  4. Can I manually enter "Above/Below Altitude" in FPL Page? If so, how to make it possible?
  5. The ND sometimes show some non-sense lines on ND in far distance, but it will disapper and back to normal when flying close to those legs, Is it a normal situation in the real life, or it's just a bug needed to be fix by majestic?

That's all for my current puzzles, and finally, I would be extremely thankful for the guys who can give me answers!