Control setup for Q400
  • I have been using FSX mainly for small light aircraft, but I decided to purchase the Q400 which i am gradually learning. I have been starting off on the runway but now I am starting at the gates. I can now program FMC and start from cold and dark etc etc

I have just purchased a CH throttle quadrant and set it up with FSUIPC, but my joystick (sidewinder) is using the FSX internal controller as I dont know how to set it up with FSUIPC, When I turn left and right the Steering tiler is moving as well with the yoke? Is this correct. When I try taxi to the runway the plane wont turn?? I can see the rudder pedals moving too? Do I need to use Majestic's control panel and if so how do i set up everything?

Sorry for the basic questions

Thanks
  • Ok I have managed to seperate the tiler from the aileron, I just saw it in the q400 control panel. In FSUIPC when I assign an axis to steering tiler the rudder pedals move and not the tiler?
    When I move the tiler on the q400 manually the plane still doesnt turn when taxing?

Any help please

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories