Q400 FSUIPC Control Assignments

Before I delve into attempting to assign buttons on the EFIS and AP I was looking for discussions on the topic and have come up pretty much blank. I did find an old post that had a link to a list of the Q400 control assignments, those that are NOT of FSX/P3D origin. The link was dead.

I'm looking to assign buttons and toggle switches to my two Thrustmaster MFCD's, which I use for other aircraft. I have some Chaseplane and flaps, gear type controls working just fine on them, and a few on my GoFlight button boxes. FSUIPC recognizes the "joysticks" and control boxes.

I'm familiar with how to utilize control issues (just learning actually) for the PDMB 737NGX and have the list of control codes for them from PDMG. Does any such list exist for the Q400?

I suppose I could take off and start assigning stuff and "hit and miss", but if anyone has blazed this trail already it would be useful to know what they came up with. I'm coming up blank in my searches.

Thanks!

Bob

P.S. Have a few hundred hours in the Q400 and am just really impressed each and every day. I truly LOVE this aircraft. GREAT work guys!! Don't worry about "long in the tooth". The DC3 "might" be long in the tooth, but it is still an absolute pleasure to fly. Same with the Q400!