UDP OUT issues

I have currently updated to the newest version for P3d v4.5 and have written an interface so send an receive to the UDP for control. I am able to send commands with no issues, but I am having problems with receiving certain outputs from Q400. I am able to get the values for the Dome light dimmer, so I know things are working.. So far here is what I can not get:

Anti-ICE LED's, FADEC Engine outputs ie. Hn, FF, ITT, rpm etc... I have been using wireshark to assist in trying to figure this out, but no matter what I filter on for example FF:FF:33:40 or FF:FF:40:33 (for the Engine[0] Nh .. no values are coming across the wire. Same for AntiIce Led's.. Am I missing something ?

Any help would be great, we just started building out cockpit for the Q400 and will be standing up a site soon for all who are interesting.. Lots of work ahead.

Comments

• Hi Randy.
    Sorry, but I got no useful input for you. I’ve only managed the same as you, filtering the dome light in wireshark.

It should not mean anything, but I have noticed that the dome light is the only value that is WORD.

Also, not sure how to read this from the docs: “IFC_FLAGS_GAU_IND_OUT 16 Cockpit indicators output (analog and digital). Corresponds to the COCKPIT column in the VariablesMap.xlsx if OUT direction is specified”. Does this mean that the engine values are not available in via udp since the cockpit column is set to NO?

Looking forward to see your project page!