Hold at present position?

Is there any way to make this happen?

Comments

• No, not that I know of (use FSX). You have to define and activate the holding normally via NAV / MNVR / HOLDING DEFN or DTO / HOLDING

• @FraPre said:
    No, not that I know of (use FSX). You have to define and activate the holding normally via NAV / MNVR / HOLDING DEFN or DTO / HOLDING

Thanks.

• This feature is not for actually holding, it is to remember the coordinates when you push the LSK. I used to use it a lot when flying in WA to mark the exact threshold of a runway out in the bush. I'd push the LSK as we were crossing th fence, then use the coordinates to create a pilot waypoint for that threshold. That was in 100s and 300s but they use UNS-1 too.

• edited January 2020

@X24 said:
    This feature is not for actually holding, it is to remember the coordinates when you push the LSK. I used to use it a lot when flying in WA to mark the exact threshold of a runway out in the bush. I'd push the LSK as we were crossing th fence, then use the coordinates to create a pilot waypoint for that threshold. That was in 100s and 300s but they use UNS-1 too.

Clever idea. I like it. That would certainly help in IMC on your (or any other pilot's) next visit to the airport in that aircraft.