MJCINI error HELP please!

Please help me to fix this! It's not allowing me to open P3d!

Comments

• The re-installation didn't fix the problem...

• Please... :'( :'( :'(

• While I have not encountered this issue before, solving your problem may require a process of elimination.
    The first step is to get P3d back to running properly. To do that; uninstall the Q400 using the Windows control panel- “programs and features”. Reboot your pc, and try to start P3D again.
    After you have P3d working again, shut it down, and reboot your pc. Before reinstalling the Q400, disable your antivirus/firewall software, and then run the Q400 installer as admin, as instructed. After the Q400 installation completes, reboot your pc, and then start P3d.

• @Jax_in_BC said:

While I have not encountered this issue before, solving your problem may require a process of elimination.
    The first step is to get P3d back to running properly. To do that; uninstall the Q400 using the Windows control panel- “programs and features”. Reboot your pc, and try to start P3D again.
    After you have P3d working again, shut it down, and reboot your pc. Before reinstalling the Q400, disable your antivirus/firewall software, and then run the Q400 installer as admin, as instructed. After the Q400 installation completes, reboot your pc, and then start P3d.

Now it shows me this...

What can I do?

• edited August 2018

Send an email to Majestic. Include your purchase info, name , vendor where you made your purchase, etc., and they will reset your number of installs. 5 per month, is what we are given, with the number resetting every 30 days.

Majestic customer support: support (at) majestic (dot) com.
    (Remove the spaces)

• Ok! Thank you. I didn't know that limit. Yesterday I installed and uninstalled it several times trying to fix the problem.