YOKE, FLIGHT CONTROLS, RUDDER ISSUES.

hello,
i bought dash8 pro not long ago. i calibrate the yoke CH YOKE, the rudder THRUSTMASTER, and every controls in the DASH8 CONTROL PANEL, and in the Controls of FSX. dont know whats going on, everytime i load the dash8 , reload, install, reinstall i always have the same problem, FLIGHT CONTROLS NOT WORKING as it should, RUDDER not working as it should, YOKE not working as it should. EVERYTHING is mixed, unbalanced, and all scrambled.
I dont have those problems with all my other planes like airbus, 737 etc.....everything goes excellent....and all is leggit.....but everytime i want to use the DASH8 i have many problems...........
i need help please, whats going on.
thank you very much,
Lucien Paquette,

Comments

• hello,
    forgot to say, i uninstall and re install FSX many times but it doesnt resolved the problems. everything elsse is working perfect, and as as soon i want to use the DASH8 i have many problems. by the way everything is installed as administrator. EVERYTHING.
    THANK YOU,
    Lucien Paquette

• hello, RESPONSE TO MYSELF...im joking.........

thank you for your responses....hummm.........ok, think i found whats causing the errors.......FSX....ITSELF..........fsx is recognized to having many bugs and especially changing the settings by itself....without touching nothing.....what ive done......calibrating the yoke and rudders.....throttle, props and brakes........but letting all the rest to fsx.......example ONE OF MANY: parking brake in fsx=ctrl+. but in the controls it is another setting.........so i let it to fsx........and MIRACLE. i just done 10 flights.....without any issues...EXCELLENT AND PERFECT. So the most important for the yoke and rudders and all the rest to fsx itself.

what is BIZARRE is that i dont have this problems with other planes in my system,737, airbus etc... that is only appear in the dash8.

so maybe it help someone..........
    thank you anyway,

Lucien,

• j ai le meme probleme je vais essayer votre methode merci