Screen/Scenery Bouncing in v5.1

Has anyone come across an issue where the outside scenery has like a micro stutter/bounce since updating to 5.1? I don't have this issue in any other aircraft just the Dash. The aircraft works and fly's perfectly just a visual issue.

Comments

• No - I am on 5.1 but there was no change compared to previous versions. Which timer have you set in the control panel?

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Hi Reinhard, if you mean the Timing Source, I have tried both options and get the same results

• Having the same issue, also when stationary at airport stands Q400 sinks into pavment.
    But climbs out when taxiing.This is all with 3rd party scenery.Do not know about default
    scenry as I very rarely use the default scenery.

rgds Mike Kay

• I just check the sinking into pavement as well, noticed the tires are about half into the pavement, but once I start taxi they are normal.

• I got the same issue + when flying and using ASP3 it is bouncing the same way it is when taxiing or just parked at the gate? I have the latest version for the DASH8 and using the latest version of P3Dv5, not 5.1!

• edited November 2020

Are are sure you dont have the "Immersion Manager" issue. Did you stop //42 Immersion Manager when running the Q400?

• I just tried that and it seems to have worked. Thanks so much vrouleau.

• @vrouleau said:
    Are are sure you dont have the "Immersion Manager" issue. Did you stop //42 Immersion Manager when running the Q400?

Never heard of this issue with Immersion Manager! Will try it on my next flight thanks.