Cockpit texture issue

anybody know how to fix it?

Comments

• Have you attempted updating your video card drivers, if so have you attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft... Difficult to provide credible assistance without knowing how you sim is configured and or what specs you may be running

Cheers
  • The problem appeared after updating the graphics card drivers. I reinstalled the plane, it did not help. I installed the previous version of the drivers again, reinstalled the plane and nothing. What exactly do you mean about configuration?

• I also noticed that the nose wheel steering doesn't work correctly

• Your initial posted simply states "anybody know how to fix it?" with some images (which are helpful), but, in order to provide any possible help letting us know your computer specs, i.e. OS, RAM, video card, etc. Also, it would be also vital to include which version of Prepar3D you are using, and which version of the Q400 you have installed.

The problem that you posted, however, is usually graphics card related and depending on your P3D configuration/settings you could be stressing your hardware causing some of the graphics artifacts, but we can't be sure that is the issue if we have nothing to work with.

OK, you state that the nose wheel does not work correctly, kindly elaborate.

Thank you.

• edited December 2018

I understand. I apologize for too little information. My computer specification: CPU intel i5-4690K 4,3GHz, GPU GTX 970, RAM 16GB 1600MHz, OS Windows 7 64bit. I use Prepar3D 4.0 my Q400 version is mjc8 q400 Pro Edytion 1.020 64bit.

When i turn on nose wheel steering I just can't turn, it doesn't work.

• tiller also looks weird

• @Lucjan777 said:
    I understand. I apologize for too little information. My computer specification: CPU intel i5-4690K 4,3GHz, GPU GTX 970, RAM 16GB 1600MHz, OS Windows 7 64bit. I use Prepar3D 4.0 my Q400 version is mjc8 q400 Pro Edytion 1.020 64bit.

No problem.
    1. Have you attempted re-downloading the installer from the vendor your purchased the Q400 from?
    2. Is this your first attempt installing and using the Q400?
    3. Are you experiencing similar issues with other add-on aircraft?

Since you have "updated" your graphics card drivers, it could be advisable that you completely un-install the graphics card driver and re-install. Once this is complete un-install the Q400 again, and then re-install the by right clicking on the installer and Run As Administrator.

Also to note, while the aircraft will work with all versions of Prepar3D 4, we only support version 4.3 and higher. You stated that you are using P3D v4.0, you should consider updating to the current version .3 or .4. There is also an update for the Q400 which is available by signing into the User Area accessible here on the Majestic Software website.

When i turn on nose wheel steering I just can't turn, it doesn't work.

>
    If you are new to the aircraft I would recommend that you spend some time getting a handle on the Control Panel (CPAN) whereby some functions of the aircraft are manipulated via this tool. The nose wheel steering being one of them. There are three options for implementing usage of the nose wheel steering for which you have to decide and select which one works better for you.

Keep us posted

• I completely uninstalled old version of Prepar3D and installed version 4.4. Now everything looks good. Thank you for your help.

• Good to hear that you are back on track...

Cheers