Mouse Problem - P3D 4.3 Freeze

When using mouse to drag some levers (Condition and steering), the P3D freezes, and only come back if I press ALT+TAB or clicking outside simulator. I've reinstalled MJQ400, without success.

i7 - 4770 @ 4.3
16Gb RAM
GForce GTX660 - 3Gb VRAM
Windows 10 x64- Pro -1803
MJC 8Q400 - PRO - Ver 1020a - X64

Comments

• Have you re-installed using Admin Rights by right clicking on the installer? Your issue is a bit odd as it appears not to be a common issue, where by the SIM will pause and only unfreeze which switching in and out of P3D.

One can only speculate not knowing how you SIM is configured, but could it be that your video memory is struggling thus causing multiple pauses (not necessarily freezes). I have seen common pauses of the spinning circle depending on the load that the SIM is putting out on the hardware.

• Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I've re-installed MJC using Admin Rights, and the problem persist.

The system is running at 25/30 fps, since I'm using OC for CPU, without GPU tunning, at Medium/High P3D settings.

I noted the same issue with default aircrafts, so I think the problem is not MJC8 relative, but with the entire P3D/Hardware/Driver configuration.

I'll try a clean P3D install, turn back Nvidia driver to old version, and notify here if this helped.

Rgds,

• Thanks for the update, hope that you are able to get the issue resolved.

Keep us posted

Cheers

• The problem was solved by clean P3D 4.3 reinstallation. No more problems detected.

Regards,

• Ok...thanks for the update.

Cheers