How to program buttons that can't be found in the P3Dv4

Hi, sorry if my question is stupid , but I am new in all this world of programing and more
I am a real pilot and I need to train in the Q400 and I want to set some buttons like TANK AUX PUMP 1 AND 2 in my keyboard, also AITOFEATHER, BLEEDS ON/OFF, IAS in the AP panel and more buttons please help me. I know it's a lot on information that I will have to know but if you can help me it will be amazing.

Comments

• I'm using LINDA software. It's perfect!

• > @Diogo said:
    > I'm using LINDA software. It's perfect!

HI but do you have a tutorial how to use it with buttons that fs control don't have already programed like some Q400 buttons that are only in that airplane
  • It may be best to start over at the AVSIM forum where there is more information regarding LINDA's functionality.

Cheers

• edited July 2018

Hi!

Following kroswynd's suggestion you also may want to consider to take some pre-sets which are avialable for LINDA and learn from what others did.

AVSIM (https://avsim.com/forums/forum/427-linda-downloads/ is always a good source in this matter.

Feel encouraged to seek for "Majestic"-sets and I'm confident you'll have a good starting point and lots of code-info for your own settings.

Best regards