a few issues

Hi all,

today i ran into a few issues with this aircraft. I have had the q400 for a while on my system but today ran into the below issues.

-first off the settings in the control panel were not replaying to the aircraft..eg, cockpit state COLD AND DARK, not being set and also STEERING CONTROL MODE, not being set to what i set. I have set apply and restarted the aircraft at all times.\

-my controls were not working. i have since got them working with a re-install of the aircraft but not sure why there were not working in the first place.

i run windows 10 so could it be an issue with an update??

any help would be much appreciated.

Ash

Comments

• Unfortunately for some users, a windows 10 update seems to corrupt the Q400. We need to get back into finding out why it affects some users and not others.
  • Thanks for your reply kroswynd. I forgot to mention that I have have recently started to use the RAZER tartarus v2 for my chase plane views. I read that maybe this could be the cause of my issues? Is there anyway around this issue?

Regards.

Ash.
  • I am unable to comment as I am not familiar with the tool that you are using, but it is interesting. Usually the fix of issues of this nature would be to reinstall the Q400
  • I agree about Win10 updates. After the most recent some of my FSX-SE control settings were overwritten, or deleted. It's a nuisance.