FS Pilotshop

Hi! Everybody! I saw that Majestic have a new patch related to the Pro version of the Dash 8 400. I'd like to download and install it but: Since the closing of FSPilolt shop, we are no longer able to re-install any of our purchased add on from them! Is Majestic will accept that we can update our actual Q400 Pro version with the new patch? Othewise we have to re purchase the entire add-on again.
I started with the reg Q400 than switched to the pro Version and finally to the Prepar3d one. This is gonna be the 4th time I purchase that plane. I love that plane, but why are'nt you user friendly with your old fidelity customers?
I still have the installer and everythings but no invoice or order number...

Comments

• Hi,

All customers had to go through this procedure depending on which version of the Q400 was initially purchased, but just make sure that I understand, you bought the original PILOT release of the Q400, and then you upgraded to the PRO edition - correct? When we released the P3D v4x version yes we did charge a crossover fee since the majority of the code had to be re-written. However, you have not paid the full price for the add-on 3 separate times.

If you are a FSPILOT SHOP customer kindly contact us via our Support Dept and provide us with ALL details regarding your purchase/upgrades, and we'll see how best to proceed.

• Because I had an history of all my purchased in my Pilot shop's account,I did'nt keept any copy of the purch numbers in my e-mails. I unfortunately don't have any proof of purchase/upgrades...So, I will keep the plane as it is...It work beautifully for me.

• edited December 2019
    > @jeepee4 said:
    > Because I had an history of all my purchased in my Pilot shop's account,I did'nt keept any copy of the purch numbers in my e-mails. I unfortunately don't have any proof of purchase/upgrades...So, I will keep the plane as it is...It work beautifully for me.
    >
    >
    If you are a FSPILOT SHOP customer kindly contact us via our Support Dept and provide us with ALL details regarding your purchase/upgrades, and we'll see how best to proceed.
  • I want to thank you for the excellent service received from the support dept!
    Again, I really appreciate that addon. It is really immersive to the real world.

• edited January 2020

No prob...

Cheers

• Got this beauty from FSPILOTSHOP too, Pilot version, will contact support version with my details, if ok?

• Thanks for the quick Email reply and wonderful service!