CTD on pro version P3D v4

Hello,

I have been experiencing CTD issues, at random times, usually when doing anything in the flight deck. This is after updating to the latest version of the aircraft.

Comments

• edited August 2020
    Hello,

What version of v4 are you running, as there are several versions.

Are you running the aircraft stand alone and being able to replicate the CTD without third party addons running in the background?

It's difficult to try and help trouble shoot when all we have to go on is the aircraft CTD when looking around the flight deck. Are the CTD events sporadic or you can replicate it by doing something specific?
  • P3D v4 4.5.14.34698 Academic Latest as published, I run FS2Crew, however it has CTD on startup, it seems to happen as various points during a flight if it does load before it CTD's. I can't pinpoint anything specific that could cause this, I figure if I have the issue someone else along the line is also experiencing these types of problems.

• Can you do us a favor each time to get a crash could you send us a event crash log to our support email and any supporting information as to what you were doing or attempting to do.