Aurasim

Not sure if you can apply some influence on this but, I have been unable to log in to the Auasim app for several weeks now. The app say's I don't have an active subscription for the service but I do. When I log into my account on the Airline2sim web site it confirmes my active subscription. I have posted the issue on the Airline2sim forum support page but despite 3 seperate posts there has been no response from the company. I realise you are not responsible for Aurasim or Airline2sim but as it's for your product I thought you should know about the lack of support. They were quick enough to take my money but because of this issue I can't use the product. I realise I can use the printed tables you issued with the aircraft but that's not the point. The app is much faster and easier to use and as I've paid for it I should be able to use it. If you know how to get hold of Ben perhaps you could ask him to get in touch with me to sort the issue out. I've just read a follow up to my post on the Aurasim forum where another user is having the exact same problem.

Comments

• I will attempt to reach out to the owner of Aurasim, no promises since you have not gotten a response from their portal.

• I notice the Aurasim app is still not working, assume you were unable to get a response from them.

• I don't know if Kroswynd ever got a responce, I assume not or we would of heard by now. I've been trying for over a year to get some support for this product without success. The guy just took my money and disappeared without a trace.

• Several weeks ago I spoke briefly with the owner of the Aurasim site and there was some rearrangement being conducted with the ISP. I am not sure if everything has been resolved regarding this matter.

I do know that Covid did pose some challenges as he was in another country and was not able to execute tasks as effectively as he would have liked.

Sorry I am not able to be of much further assistance

Cheers