Rudder stuck in full left position

Dear all,

Last night I purchased this aircraft and for some reason my rudder is stuck in the full left position. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft as well as checked to see if I have a double axis binding (which I do not). I have tried calibrating my rudder in the Control Panel and it continually stays stuck in the left position. Why is it doing this? Thanks.

Comments

• Have you also checked the 125Hz section in the INI file? There might be a wrong setting per default.

Egds
    Reinhard

• Just a thought but have you calibrated the rudder pedals in your OS and in FSUIPC?

• @tommyz02 said:
    Dear all,

Last night I purchased this aircraft and for some reason my rudder is stuck in the full left position. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft as well as checked to see if I have a double axis binding (which I do not). I have tried calibrating my rudder in the Control Panel and it continually stays stuck in the left position. Why is it doing this? Thanks.

Hello,

When looking at your input devices on the CPAN (Control Panel) is the rudder also stuck to the left or are you getting movement? Just to make sure, you are running the CPAN while the Q400 is loaded? As a test try assigning a different axis to the rudder pedal and see if you are getting the same result.

Keep us posted