FSX new Pilot Edition not working.

I bought the pilot edition to familiarize myself with the q400 as I have not flown since the pandemic started and the airline has recalled me and put me from the 737 to the q400. The aircraft is just black, everything off and does not respond to any input. Tried both DC power and AC power and nothing responds. Is there anything I need to do? Thanks

Comments

• Can you load different cockpit start states with the Pilot Edition? Then just choose a variant that is not Cold and Dark. Then something should at least run if there is no other error, otherwise I will probably only think of a new installation.

• For verification, having bought the FSX version of the Q400 is it the 32bit version? If you inadvertently purchased the 64 bit version then things certainly work as intended. If this is the case you'll have to reach out to the vendor from which you purchased.

Provided you have purchased the correct version of the Q400 and you are unable to interact with the aircraft, this could be a protection issue which may have resulted in an improper installation.

I recommend uninstalling the aircraft, the reinstall by right clicking on the installer and run as administrator, and be sure to allow the additional installation of the directx program.

@FraPre The PILOT Edition is our basic tier and does not allow for panel states.

Keep us posted....