Traffic patterns & flight profiles in general

I was wondering if anyone has traffic pattern profile for Q400?
There is a whole lot of documentation for A320, do we have any good resource other than Smartcockpit available?

I am looking for a diagrams showing flight profiles (aka flight patterns) similar to the one referenced below for various stages of flight?

Thanks
&

smartcockpit.com/aircraft-ressources/Airbus_A320-Visual_Approach.html

Comments

• Absolutely fantastic!

On the side note - all around Internets there is plenty of training/ops documentation for A320 and B737. I wonder why Q400 is so hard to find.

Even on eBay - I managed to get QRH only. In the same time amount of materials from Flightsafety and alike for many other planes is stunning :(

Either way - THANKS A LOT, I am going to do Base Training this weekend :)

&

• @Sholay said:
    Absolutely fantastic!

On the side note - all around Internets there is plenty of training/ops documentation for A320 and B737. I wonder why Q400 is so hard to find.
    &

The answer is quite simple, anyone can do Airbus and Boeing, the Dash is an aircraft for connoisseurs and true experts. ;)

• edited October 2020

Hi,
    You have these as well.

I am not sure if the files are attached.
    JP

• I think now it is ok.
    Sorry.
    JP

• edited October 2020
    @jpgmultimodal
    this is the only( at least on this forum) and very useful information from a real SOP Flybe, it will be useful for many;)
    I've been using this for a long time (the only thing I could find), and you are probably the first one to share this for everyone!
    Administration can really sticky this post above B)
  • Hi Niksan29,
    The only problem not to share it before was due to copyright. Now as Flybe is sadly gone I do not think there would be any more problem to share the SOP.
    JP

• JP, you can send in private the full document of Flybe SOP?

• Yes, please, please, please!!!

&

• OK, so it's Santa Claus day, so please send me a PM with your e-mails I can share some interesting docs - hundreds and hundreds of pages - 40 MBs in total.

In my country as ong as you share with your inner circle of friends it's allowed by law (I am simplifying obviously). So - I can share only today and only with 10 people, sorry.

&

• I know this topic is from 2020 but i'm interested on the documents Sholay shared. Maybe someone here could send it to me?

Thanks

• The documents are still available in this topic, see above