Q400 not working - Windows 11?

I have been flying your plane for many years with very few problems.

My last two flights, I could not fly the plane. There is this constant alarm, and flashing lights on the instrument panel. Flashes ALT Mismatch/ Aligning. I took a video but can't seem to attach it here.

I have trouble starting the engines. When they finally start, I have all sorts of Engine 1 errors (hydraulic, pump, etc.) even though the props are turning. When I throttle up the plane does not move.

I fly P3D v5.2 and have not updated recently. I am having no other issues with the sim, including my other 4 payware aircraft. I did upgrade to Windows 11 a week or two ago, with no impacts on anything on my computer, including my sim.

Uninstalled and reinstalled - same issue. Found a couple of threads that inferred it was a Windows 11 issue. Talked about a dll and/or going to MJC account (which I can't find), but not much detail on what to do.

My favorite of my 5 payware planes, so am looking forward to a fix!

Thank you

Len Lesser

Comments

• I use win 11 without any issues.
    I did stumble upon such behavior after major hardware change. It was, however, solved after reinstalling the product.

• Thx..... tried that though..... will try again later today and respond accordingly.

• While we are not using Win11 in the test facilities, we have several users using the platform without issues.

I would recommend un-installing he aircraft and re-install using Admin Rights by right clicking on the installing and "Run As Administrator". We do not have a dll specific to Win11

• You can't beat Majestic for the quality of the product and the customer support! Between forum and email support from Oleksiy Frolov, have resolved. Learning for me (as this was second uninstall/reinstall) is to ensure all files have disappeared in P3D folder after uninstall (had one left last time that I could not delete), and, reinstall as Admin, as noted above and in emails. Thanks all....