Managed to Exhaust my down load limit for Order Number 3346155

Well I guess I really messed up. We recently moved from Washington State to Texas. We spent 16 months building a house, while we lived in a rented house. I had to shut my Flight Sim down. I recently received my new Jetline Systems PC and installed P3D v5.4. I have had your Dash 8 for years. It has been one of six aircraft I keep in the hanger, and I rotate IFR flights thru them. In Sim Market I saw the new V5 Dash 8. On top of all this, I turned 81 this past 12/31/42, so I don't do things as fast as I used to. This Dash 8 has given me the most problems. I think I'm good to go now. I do keep the download file, and I'm wondering if you count the actual download, or when you use the Order number to open the installation. No problem if I need to purchase another Dash 8, but would hope for a a price break. By the way, my main reason for the reinstalls was the glass panels being so bright I could hardly read them especially with no co-pilot to handle ATC. I have solved that by finding the knobs to turn the output up. All the dust adds to the problem too. The glass cockpits were just starting before I retired, but I always carried a cleaning cloth in my flight bag to wipe the panels off. So I would really appreciate being able to get a Dash 8 Pro back in the air. Mike Nicholson, San Antonio, TX

Comments

• edited January 4

@mbnicholson,
    There is no need for you to re-purchase the Q400, your existing copy will work. There may be an updated version of the Pro which you can get from your vendor, or possibly from the Majestic forums "User Area" (link showing in the forum banner).

To have your activations reset, kindly send an email to: support@majesticsoftware.com .
    Don't forget to include your purchase details. ie; name of the store where you made your purchase, order number, email address, and your name.

Cheers and Happy New Year, Jax

• Happy New Year to All

@Jax_in_BC - Thanks for providing guidance for @mbnicholson .

@mbnicholson Provided the version of the Q400 that you have is the 64bit version designed for Prepar3D v4/5 of the Q400 then you'll be able to use P3D v5.4. It would be best to verify this with your sales receipt from SimMarket before making an attempt to repurchase.

Once you have verified that you have the correct version of the Q400 then you can go to your USER AREA on the official Majestic website using your order number and email; address to access your profile. Here you will be able to see how many remaining installations are available, additionally you will be able to download the latest patches/updates for the aircraft.

If you installations have been exhausted then you can as mentioned by @Jax_in_BC provide your purchase credentials/details to our Support email. Kindly allow up top 24 - 48 hours for a response based on different time zones.

Cheers