Majestic Support User Issue

Hi, I just got back to the good old P3Dv5 so I can fly my beloved Dash 8. Bought It from Just Flight some years ago, and upgraded to the Pro version recently. Version on Just Flight Is v1.0.25, so I would like to updated to v1.0.25a, then v1.0.25b If not cumulative.

The problem Is that I can not enter the user section on the main site. I can enter/see any other section but when I click the user section nothing happens! I am using the latest version of Chrome.

Please advice or give me a link for the downloads.

Best regards,

Mike V.

Comments

• See below...

• Hello Mike,

Have you tried another browser by chance (Edge, FireFox and or Brave), although I tried to replicate your issue using Chrome and was unable to. If you continue having issues then kindly contact us via our Support email with this issue.

Cheers

• Hi, and thank you for you´re prompt reply.

Yes, I can get through with Edge but once I am In, there´s just some text under "Patches and Updates", that If I click does nothing. And then theres my "Order Information and status".

Above the Licenses status, there´s the same text that shows under "Patches and Updates". Which I wont mention here just In case, but again It does nothing If I click the text.

Cheers, and thank you for you´re guidence.

Mike

• Sounds like this ma be an issue on your end. i recommend you contact us via email at our Support Dept.

kindly provide your
    1. Full name used for purchase
    2. Vendor from which you purchased
    3. Order number
    4. Explanation of the issue(s). You can even copy this link in your report.

Cheers

• edited February 12

Hi Kroswynd,

Yep, already done so. Only thing I missed was the vendor, but the JFL before the order number dictates that It´s from Just Flight, at least that´s what I think so.

Also explained and remarked that I posted here and was given guidance from you. So hopefully I´ll be flying the Dash 8 soon ;-)

Again, thank you Kroswynd for you´re help!

All the best,

Mike V.

PS.: I tried the same steps on my wife´s PC and the result was the same (download no go).

• edited February 13

All fixed, my bad! I was using the Visual Extension order number. Still, all the browsers that I used (Chrome and Edge) gave me a "Not Secure" navigation warning. My guess Is that It´s due to the Certificates not being signed/updated on their end.

Thank you and very sorry for the mishap. I am getting old, Is all I can say.

Best regards,

Mike V.