DASH very hardly reduces speed

Dear Majestic Team,

for some time now I have the problem that I can no longer get the speed out of my version 1.024 /Pro Version with P3Dv3. I can pull the throttles back to idle and even with flap position 5 at the beginning and gear down, the speed remains unchanged or reduces very very slowly. I have already tried a new installation unfortunately without success. Flown it for thousands of hours, till then, everything always worked as expected. In this state, the aircraft is not seriously useable any more for me. Can it be, that certain files went bankrupt? Can someone maybe sent me new correct files i do need?

Cheers
Ingo

Comments

• Sorry to hear of your recently induced issues.

Difficult to really be of assistance without supporting video to see exactly what is going on when operate the aircraft.

If you are able to provide some video footage we'd appreciate it.

Cheers

• Hi everybody,

Solved! Choosed the "Luxair" livery instead of the "Wideroe". Problem gone😄! Weird somehow, but true!

Cheers
  • Ingo,

I don't believe, that it was the livery. This would make all I have learned, about how this simulator works in the many years in the past, useless.

The only thing I could imagine is, that you use maybe FSUIPC, and that you have different profiles for your controls with different calibration settings for your liveries. Maybe that you use a specific profile for Luxair, while you use the default calibration for Wideroe. Or something like that.

But in this case the reason is not the livery, but a wrong configuration of your hardware devices.

Or you have something done differently. What in my opinion is the most realisitic case.

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Hello Reinhard,

yes indeed I use FSUIPC, but I am not wäre, that I would have created different configurations. However it works again, and of course I am very happy about that.

Cheers
    Ingo
  • While it is not impossible that a livery would cause the issue you are experiencing, it is very unlikely if it is one of the default liveries that we have provided with the product.

There are a bunch of reasons that a the aircraft does not operate as it ought to, but difficult to trouble shoot with out credible info to assist in troubleshooting.

Good to hear that it is working as it ought to though.

Cheers