Cabin Announcements and Music Not Playing Dash8 v 1.021

Hello,

After about 2 years I am coming back to fly this lovely aircraft. I recently updated the aircraft to version 1.021. I did a clean install after removing the older version first. I am not getting any of the cabin crew announcements or the music in the background as I used to have on the older version and, yes, the doors are open. The control panel is set and running in ADMIN mode. I checked the .ini file and everything for announcements are set to 1. In the FMS system all I see is CABIN DISP and then FLT SCRIPT. Nothing else to select. I am getting all other sounds on the aircraft.

I am running P3D version 4.5 Hotfix 3 on Windows 10.

Any advice to check is much appreciated.

Jeff

Comments

• I did forget to mention I have the Pro version. Thanks!

• I am a dummy!! I found out what I was doing wrong. My apologies to waste anyone's time ready this.

• No need to be harsh on yourself, we all from time to time have over-sights, especially when not using something for a while

• What were you doing and how did you fix it? I don't get my announcements either.

• @its_2023_buy_a_cert said:
    What were you doing and how did you fix it? I don't get my announcements either.

The announcements are script driven. Kindly read the manual provided with the aircraft for a proper understanding of how it works.