No assignments for different axis - P3d v5.1 HF1 - CTD after Takeoff

Hi,
now I found time to install the Q400 into v5.1. After the installation I assigned all axis via the 125Hz Tool. When I load the plane, everthing looks good, but 1 or 2 minutes later one of the axis do not response anymore, somtimes the aileron, sometimes the rudder. If all axis available until takeoff (or if I reload the situation short before takeoff), I loose control over all axis, elevator, ailerons, Throttle etc. - shortly later I get a CTD.
I reinstalled the plane, same result. I use the Pro-Edition, P3d v5.1 latest Update. Windows 10 latest Update, Nvidia driver latest Update.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Have you calibrated your flight controls within the simulator platform, and also ensured that they are working alongside the CPAN when the aircraft is loaded?

• They are configured via FSUIPC and calibrated in CPAN. I can see movements in CPAN for all axis. In the flightsim all axis are disabled.
  • I can suggest if you have not already done so, rename the fsuipc.ini and let the sim rebuild a new one and reconfigure to see if that may make a difference.

• Deleted the FSUIPC.ini and reconfirued it, only for the Q400 this time. Problem NOT solved.
    Next try - I deleted Aileron, Elevator and Rudder in FSUIPC and set via the 125Hz tool again. It works when I start the sim for one time. After restart I do not see a movement of elevator in sim, but in CPAN. When I start the engines no difference, after 2 minutes total loss of control, no axis responses. It seems that CPAN is loosing the connection. I have no idea what´s happening here.

• Hi airlinetycoon, do you use by chance a FFTF Dynamic for P3D v5?
    Regards.

1. Out of interest is this happening when running the simulator standalone (no addons running along with it).

2. Have you tried to bind the controls using P3D's controls as a test. Be sure to disable the FSUIPC logic so there is no conflict.