Black Screens after first flight

New user - enjoying the Q400

I can do one full flight no problem but when I try to do another at another airport the screens remain black no matter what power up sequence I try - and the FMS shows FMC-1 and -2. (all batts are on, ext gpu is connected and active)

Its the 1102 version (just purchased about a month ago)

No other issues - its working great otherwise.

I have to exit P3D (V4.5) and start everything up again to get the screens back showing information.

I have it set for Cold and Dark startup state.

I've tried selecting other planes then coming back to the 400 but the screens still remain black - (checked breakers etc - not sure what else I'm missing or you just have to do this after the first flight)

thanks - Julian

Comments

• It seems to be selecting another plane then coming back causes it (I generally go to the F-35 or other stock P3D plane when changing locations) - will try just keeping the Q400 loaded and see if it works better for new location

• Hello Julian,

Your issue does seem a bit odd, as simply changing to a different airport with the Q400 loading should not cause your instrument displays to become un-powered. Now you did mention that you were changing to a default aircraft then back to the Q400 and that too does seem slightly odd.

I will give your method a shot and see if I can replicate it.

Cheers