Upon opening, the Q400's cockpit is totally inert(even the yoke is drooping) and no gear shows

I have been totally unsuccessful in trying to activate the Q400 since purchasing it late Nov/20. I am trying to install it into a Prepar3D v4.5 simulator, 60+commercial addon aircraft by PMDG, 50+addon airports in addition to the aircraft/airports that come with the simulator. My computer cpu delivers 4.9GHz, my graphics card and SSD deliver 30 to 60fps.
My problem is the opening cockpit views are not vivid, the yoke is twisted to one side - the whole thing seems inactive. Outside, the exterior body looks ok except with no gear evident. I have been trying different download techniques(w/wo antivirus,etc) without success. I recently was successful in opening up the MJC-8 Q400 System Manual (where had this been?). Unfortunately, I can no longer try to open the program up due to "installs exhausted" message stops the process and when I tried to question this with Simmarket, they referred me back to the product. I need two things from you
1. How come I've had so many problems trying to get your product working?
2. How do I get the "installations exhausted" removed?

Thank you
tuckster

Comments

• The issues you speak of sound indicative of protection issues.

1. The aircraft must be installed using Administrator Rights by right-clicking on the installer and choosing Run as Administrator.
    2. Install the aircraft to its intended path.
    3. Be sure to allow the DirectX and Simconnect.

To have installations reinstated you need to write to the Support Department via email with a descriptive explanation as to why your installations have been exhausted. Be sure to include your purchase credentials used from the vendor.

a. Full Name
    b. Vendor
    c. Order Number
    d. Email

• Thank you for your quick response. I'll let you know of results.
    tuckster

• I have implemented all 3 steps that "Kroswynd" has suggested and Support Dept has apparently removed the "installs exhausted" barrier (thank you). I have re-tried the installation procedure and reached the page of the Direct X and Prepar3d Simconnect . The Direct X completed itself and I then received the warning message...this installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. Pressing the OK button started the remainder of the installation which lead to the opening of the MJC-8 Q400 Pro Edition "Documentation Index".
    Testing to see if the previous warning was false I tried opening up the simulator and could not find any Q400 aircraft or any other evidence the installation succeeded, except for the plentiful documentation. The warning was apparently valid but I don't know how to correct it - I need help!

• Thank you to Alexisy for noting I'm trying to install a 32bit program into a 64 bit simulator!!!! I hopefully can correct it now.

• Providing that you are using the correct installer then your issues should be corrected.