flight control not working in P3DV5.1

Hello guys,

I haven't flown this bad boy for about 1 years and I'm now on P3DV5.1. I've just installed le .1021 version, set the axis in FSUIPC and in the 125Hz control panel. Although the axis values moves in the CPAN control panel, it doesn't move in P3V5.1

here is a video showcasing :smile:

How to fix the issue please, thanks

Comments

• Hi cmbaviator2, You have a controller conflict. Your throttle controller may have been auto assigned to the aileron, elevator, and rudder by P3D. Check your engine control axis' assignments in the P3D controls menu.
    Jax

• edited April 2021

It appears that you still may not have the 125Hz configured correctly in the mjc84.ini file or as @Jax_in_BC mentioned you could have a conflict with your input device binding.

Majestic does not provide support for the 125 Hz tool which has been developed (which you make mention of in a Facebook group), but it has worked well for many who have used it if this is what you used. Majestic's default application of implementing may seem a bit tedious initially but once you get the hang of it works as its intended.

What you have failed to show is the mjc84.ini file in which the 125 Hz settings have to be configured, but having used that tool I don't know how it implements it.

The CPAN can be run with or without the Q400 running. However to calibrate the controls in conjunction with the CPAN the Q400 must be running, click APPLY & SAVE, and then reload the aircraft. If you are using P3D v5 you will have to select another livery rather than the same one as LM seems to have changed up some of the logic that existed in v4. BUT configuration changes made in the CPAN with the Q400 loaded must be saved and re-loaded.

• @kroswynd said:
    It appears that you still may not have the 125Hz configured correctly in the mjc84.ini file or as @Jax_in_BC mentioned you could have a conflict with your input device binding.

Majestic does not provide support for the 125 Hz tool which has been developed (which you make mention of in a Facebook group), but it has worked well for many who have used it if this is what you used. Majestic's default application of implementing may seem a bit tedious initially but once you get the hang of it works as its intended.

What you have failed to show is the mjc84.ini file in which the 125 Hz settings have to be configured, but having used that tool I don't know how it implements it.

The CPAN can be run with or without the Q400 running. However to calibrate the controls in conjunction with the CPAN the Q400 must be running, click APPLY & SAVE, and then reload the aircraft. If you are using P3D v5 you will have to select another livery rather than the same one as LM seems to have changed up some of the logic that existed in v4. BUT configuration changes made in the CPAN with the Q400 loaded must be saved and re-loaded.

Hello, well without the 125Hz config tool, it works fine, i don't why it doesn't work with 125Hz

• So it may seem that you more than likely have improperly configured your input device assignments, which is a common error experienced by many. Unfortunately we are not able to determine your input device assignments, and their associated functions you should be back on track. If you are using the 3rd party 125 Hz config utility I recommend reaching out to its developer for assistance if you choose to go that route.

Cheers, keep us posted.