Unfixable Blown Tires

After a hard landing at KBWI which blew the left main tires and disintegrated the right main inboard tire I have not been able to effect any repairs to the landing gear. I have tried the the fastest simulation rate, r+++++++, waiting 20 minutes, reloading the aircraft, nothing seems to repair this. I've even attempted to relocate to another airport with no success. Any advice is deeply appreciated.

Comments

• Providing that you re using the PRO Edition of the Q400 , the twenty min sit should have rectified the issue (even the cheat method of increasing the acceleration rate). However a re-load of the aircraft would certainly correct the issue. there is one other thing that you can give a try and is to erase all .mj1 and .mj2 files associated with the Q400.

• I'm using the pilot edition unfortunately. I have reloaded several times. I'll erase the mj1 and mj2 files and hopefully that will correct the issue. Thanks

• The PILOT Edition of the Q400 does not have the feature for blown tyres. If deleting the above mentioned files does no work, I would suggest un-installing and re-installing the Q400, be sure to install using Admin Rights.

Keep us posted

• Thanks, I couldn't find the mj1 and mj2 files.

• Ok, then let's go with the option to re-install if every time you attempt the load the Q400 results in blown tires.

Keep us posted