Patch for blank syspan window app not available through user area (Q400 pro 32bit v1.020b, FSX)

Hello,

I have the Q400 32bit pro edition for FSX, patched to version 1.020b. I am experiencing this issue with the blank syspan application window when trying to run the app on a remote pc (Win10). On my flight sim pc (Win7/FSX), it runs fine. I 've read some older posts that a patch addressing this issue with the syspan app is made available through the user area. Unfortunately when I access this area, using either my pro or pilot edition purchase details, I cannot find the syspan app patch. Unless if I misunderstood the posts and the patch is only for P3D v5 edition?

Thanks for you assistance
Nikos

Comments

• Hello Nikos,

The patch is specifically to address an issue driven by the P3D v5.0 compatibility - so that would be the reason that you do not have a link to the patch in your User account being an FSX user.

Kindly drop us a line at our Support email with a detailed description and we'll work on getting this sorted out.

Cheers

• Hello Kroswynd,

Thanks for the prompt response. I will contact support with a description of the problem.

Regards
    Nikos