Phantom Key Press Issue

edited June 2021 in Customer support

Hello
I have some time ago purchased the Honeycombe Bravo throttle and have had a number of teething problems associated with the changeover, one such problem has been with the Dash 8.
I had numerous issues that made it unflyable so i uninstalled the Dash and reinstalled. Most issues are cleared except for one that i am hoping someone can help with.
I have deleted all key assignments in P3D4 sim for the Bravo throttle and Saitek yoke and assigned a number of commands through FSUIPC including view changes and trim changes. On the Saitek yoke i have trim changes set up on my left forward/back rocker to trim forward and back but on trimming forward i am also getting a command the is triggering what appears to be an autopilot command and i get a wings levl and pitch hold message on the pfd in green appear plus a white TCS message as long as the trim forward command is pressed. If i trim back i have no problems.
Can anyone suggest why i am getting this issue and any idea how to fix it?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Please disregard i have sorted the problem. Took out the TCS line in the .ini file and that sorted it out.

• The default ini assignments for the autopilot and TCS can sometimes cause binding issues depending on the controller on has. But you have found the issue. Bear in mind if you perform a reinstallation of the Q400 that you will have to make that adjustment in the ini again.

Or simply reassign the buttons for which would like to perform those functions.

Cheers