Autopilot don't engage take off

Hi.

Lately i observed autopilot don't engage when take off.
I have 10 degrees pitch up and stable.
I'm heading mode.

I push button directly on dashboard and no light.

Sometimes work Sometimes not.

Someone can help me why i get this issue ?

Comments

• Difficult to assess without photos. There are a number of points that can prevent the autopilot from being switched on or are required. Many of these should be seen as given in the Majestics Dash, e.g. no GA switch remains activated, TCS not activated, no input on the control surfaces or the minimum height not yet reached. Maybe next time take a picture.

• TCS not activated, no input on the control surfaces or the minimum height not yet reached.

What TCS ?

What control surface ?

What is minimum height ?
  • First you confirm the 3 points, then you ask what that is ?!
    TCS Tactile Control Steering (on the yoke on the right with P3D, probably not simulated with FSX) with display in the PFD at the top left. Minimum height to switch on the AP (I mean 400 ft) control surfaces are the rudders, here no pressure via yoke or pedals must be exerted. That also leads to disconnecting on autopilot.

• 1 TCS - tactile control steering has been modeled on all versions of the aircraft and for all platforms, which can be enabled and disabled or key assignments changed - via the mjc84.ini. When engaged one will see TCS in the top right corner of the PFD, but this would have to be triggered by the pressing of a button which is assigned to the TCS function.

2 Control Surfaces - elevators, ailerons and rudders. Normally enabling the AP while exerting a force on any of the control surfaces may prevent the autopilot from being engaged.

3 If i recall there is not an altitude restriction to prevent the AP from being engaged which is more of a SOP when the AP is engaged.

The best way for us to get a proper idea of what you may or may not be doing is to create a video of your procedures. If you think this issue is intermittent whereby it could be an issue with the add-on (which is not impossible) un-install and then re-install the add-on

• Ok i think my problem is probably surface control by yoke or rudder .

I will try again.

Thank you so much for your explanation.