Problem with the CPAN on Dash Q400

I recently took a break from Dash and when I went back to him and tried to run the Control panel, I was showing this error. I was reinstalling Dash and it didn't help. Please help

Comments

• Are you installing the aircraft using Admin Rights by left clicking on the installer and selecting Run As Administrator?

Not sure what the error message is saying as it is not in English.

• This is how I run the installer with administration rights.
    Translated text from the photo:
    The application cannot be started because its simultaneous configuration is not correct.
    More details can be found in the Application event log or by using the sxtrace.exe command-line tool
  • Do you have more than one copy of the Q400 installed, i.e. P3D v4.5 as well? Not easy to determine your issue as you have not really given us much to work with in terms of setup: OS, simulator(s), etc

• I fly on P3D v4, the operating system is Windows 10.
    Earlier I used FSX also on dash.
    Yes I only have one copy of Dash.
  • I will write it differently, I run P3D v4.5, choose dash and painting. I go to an airport and everything works in the dash, it starts in the standard procedure, PFD and ND are started. When I want to run CPAN to change the settings and enter other things to do the flight, CPAN does not start when I run it by the administrator, the error that I have already sent above pops up. I was reinstalling Dash it did not help. I also did Windows file consistency also did not work I reinstalled all microsoft visual c ++ also did not help even reinstall P3D please help I have no idea what may not work
  • OK, thanks for the update. So my question is, do you have FSX still installed? And if so, might you have a copy of the Dash installed for FSX. Normally there should not be a conflict between the two.

However, if you are running CPAN from a shortcut on your desktop that is still linked to the FSX version you could have an issue, but normally an error message of that nature is not usually displayed.

Cheers

• I have already dealt with the problem. The reason was simconnect, I had to install it and everything works. Thank you
  • Failing to execute the full installation procedure will result in unexpected results

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Cheers