AP disconnect sound missing

Previous version heard AP disconnect horn sound when disconnecting AP. Not hearing anything now after installing visual update patch.

Comments

• You seem to be having some isolated issues which are not being experienced by others. I have tested your issue regarding AP disengage sound not being audible, and it works on my end.

Are you using any other sound add-on for the Q400 by chance?

• Hello I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm using the visual update patch and the immersive sound pack. I've reinstalled the sound pack but still experimenting the same issue.

• edited September 2021
    Unable to offer support with the sound pack as it is developed by Parallel 42. Are you experiencing the same issue with the default sounds?

The visual extension has no link to sounds on the aircraft, if you suspect that either is causing an issue have you operated the aircraft in its default state to see if the AP disconnect tone is audible?
  • Same here with the default sound, training edition, disconnecting AP. horn sound not audible
    Regards

• @welsol said:
    Same here with the default sound, training edition, disconnecting AP. horn sound not audible
    Regards

After uninstall and reinstall again working as it should
    regards