Why do you kick me out?

Hi Kroswynd, some time ago I sent the above question to you and you answered "We dont kick you out. But despite i ticked "Keep me signed in", I was kicked out on31st of May, 5th of July, 12th of August and today.
Its no big issue, but I tell it to you as a suggestion to improve the access for your customers.
With kind regards, Guenther.

Comments

• Hello Günther, I've been following this for a long time and am just wondering what you mean by kick me out? Do you have to completely register again or do you just have to log in with your known password?
    Do you carry out regular "cleanups" on your computer, which clears the tick next to "stay logged in"? I don't see a reason why you should only be kicked out of here, far and wide.

• Hi Guenther,

We have not gotten many reports of this nature, but after doing some checking it appears that we also do get "signed out" occasionally, very likely from the expiration of the cookie, and or if performing a system cleaning of files.

I have also experienced the same issue on other Vanilla forums that I check from time to time.

Sorry I do not have a better explanation for you at this time.

Cheers

• Hi Günther,
    Same with me when I clean the cookies and other files with CCleaner.
    Just click on "my name" and I register again.
    Regards,
    JP

• Thanks for your reactions. No I do no "cleanups" on my computer (or he does it automatically in the background). And if it happens I have only to sign in with my password.
    As I mentioned, no big issue, only a bit strange that it happens nearly every 4 weeks.
    Regards, Guenther